VIRGINIA TOP RATED CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
CRIMINAL DEFENSE | DWI DEFENSE | FEDERAL PRACTICE
- Washingtonian Top Lawyer listed on Washington DC / Virginia Best Lawyers – Criminal Defense, 2017—present. “DUI? Drug possession? Murder? If you’re facing criminal charges, hire one of these top defense lawyers.” This list was voted on by local attorneys who were asked which lawyer they would call on for help if the lawyer or a family member was charged with a crime.
- Selected to the exclusive list of Northern Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers for Criminal Defense and DWI Defense from 2014—present. Ms. Medvin was selected for these categories by Northern Virginia attorneys, who were asked the question: Who would you want to represent you if you were ever charged with a crime?
- One of only 0.5% of lawyers selected for esteemed fellowship at Litigation Counsel of America for Criminal Defense and White Collar Defense, an invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society .
- Super Lawyers Top Rated Attorney in Virginia and Washington DC, 2019—present, and before that, one of only 2.5% of lawyers in America on the Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, listed in Virginia and in Washington DC, 2015-2019.
- As seen in The Washington Post List of Top Attorneys in Washington, D.C and in Richmond Magazine’s Top Lawyers in Virginia.
- Prestigiously honored for her criminal defense work as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers for being one of America’s Top Trial Lawyers.
- AVVO Rating 10.0 highest achievement rating, in each category of Criminal Defense, Federal Crime, DUI, and Juvenile Defense, and Client Review Rating of 5 Stars on the public attorney reviews site AVVO.
- Selected to the 2014 Leaders in Law profiles in Town & Country Magazine.
- AVVO Client’s Choice award in each category of Criminal Defense, Federal Crime, DUI, and Juvenile Defense.
- Top Rated Attorney in Virginia for 8 straight years on the public consumer reviews site LawyerRatingz.com.
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction designation for maintaining a 5-Star client rating on Martindale.com and on Lawyers.com.
- Critical Response Team self-defense and firearms attorney for United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA).