VIRGINIA TOP RATED CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
AWARDS & DISTINCTIONS
CRIMINAL DEFENSE | DWI DEFENSE | FEDERAL PRACTICE
- Washingtonian Top Lawyer listed on Washington DC / Virginia Best Lawyers – Criminal Defense – “DUI? Drug possession? Murder? If you’re facing criminal charges, hire one of these top defense lawyers.” 2017-Present.
- Selected to the exclusive list of Northern Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers for Criminal Defense and DWI Defense from 2014-Present. Ms. Medvin was selected for these categories by Northern Virginia attorneys, who were asked the question: Who would you want to represent you if you were ever charged with a crime?
- One of only 0.5% of lawyers selected for fellowship at Litigation Counsel of America for Criminal Defense and White Collar Defense, an invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society .
- One of only 5% of lawyers selected by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers to their prestigious list of Super Lawyers in Virginia and in Washington DC 2019-present, and before that, was listed as a Rising Stars in Virginia and in Washington DC from 2014-2018.
- As seen in The Washington Post List of Top Attorneys in Washington, D.C and in Richmond Magazine’s Top Lawyers in Virginia.
- Prestigiously honored for her criminal defense work as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers for being one of America’s Top Trial Lawyers.
- AVVO Rating 10.0 highest achievement rating, in each category of Criminal Defense, Federal Crime, DUI, and Juvenile Defense, and Client Review Rating of 5 Stars on the public attorney reviews site AVVO.
- Selected to the 2014 Leaders in Law profiles in Town & Country Magazine.
- AVVO Client’s Choice award in each category of Criminal Defense, Federal Crime, DUI, and Juvenile Defense.
- Top Rated Attorney in Virginia for 8 straight years on the public consumer reviews site LawyerRatingz.com.
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction designation for maintaining a 5-Star client rating on Martindale.com and on Lawyers.com.
- Critical Response Team self-defense and firearms attorney for United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA).