THIS SITE CONTAINS REAL CASE RESULTS. RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. PAST RESULTS CANNOT PREDICT OR GUARANTEE SIMILAR RESULTS FOR MS. MEDVIN'S FUTURE CASES.
Free Defense Consultation (703) 870-6868
We offer a free phone consultation with experienced Defense Attorney Marina Medvin for criminal charges in Alexandria, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, Manassas, Falls Church, or the Federal United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, for those who qualify.
Highest Rated Virginia Lawyer Based on Client Reviews on LawyerRatingz.com
Recent Case Wins
- Reckless Driving in Virginia While Intoxicated or with Elevated Blood Alcohol Level (BAC) New 2013 Case Law
- Felony Possession with Intent to Distribute in Alexandria REDUCED to Possession of Marijuana & will be DISMISSED
- Federal DWI 2nd Probation Violation Results in NO JAIL Time in Alexandria VA
- Fairfax County Misdemeanor Domestic Assault Against a Family Member DROPPED at First Appearance
- Misdemeanor Shoplifting Charge in Arlington Virginia AMENDED to Unlawful Entry & will be DISMISSED
- Fairfax County Drunk in Public Misdemeanor Charge 5-1-1 DROPPED at First Appearance
- 18.2-266 DUI Car Accident in Alexandria w/ .20 BAC Level Results in 5 Days in Jail
Case Results by Topic:
- Arson / Malicious Burning
- Assault and Battery
- Case Wins
- Criminal Defense
- Destruction of Property / Vandalism
- Disorderly Conduct / Obscene Acts
- Drugs / Marijuana
- Drunk in Public / Public Intoxication
- DUI / DWI / Drunk Driving
- Eluding / Endangering Police
- False Pretense / Fraud / Forgery
- Firearms / Weapons / Hunting
- Fourth Amendment Search & Seizure
- Hit and Run
- Juvenile Defense
- Larceny / Shoplifting
- Malicious Wounding
- MEDVINLAW In The News
- Obstruction of Justice
- Probation Violation
- Reckless Driving / Speeding
- Resisting Arrest
- Sex Crimes / Indecent Exposure / Obscene Acts
- Suspended / Revoked License
- Traffic Infraction
- Virginia Law Articles
- White Collar
MEDVINLAW News Updates
Colorado Lawmakers Set Taxes And Laws For Sale and Distribution of Marijuana
Other measures included in the package set limits on how much marijuana visitors can buy (a quarter of an ounce), as well as a limit on how many cannabis plants a private citizen can grow (six).
Cops: Woman Arrested For DUI Was Celebrating End Of Previous DUI
A suburban woman arrested for driving under the influence early Friday — whose blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit when tested at the police station — told police that she had been drinking to celebrate the fact that she would be getting her driver’s license back from a previous DU...
Arlington Virginia police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol
Arlington County police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol Saturday night after they breaking up a large party. Many of the teenagers were belligerent and uncooperative with police, cursing at them as they tried to ask questions, police said. Parents were called...
- DUI and Drug arrests are imminent for these underage kids
23% of Teens Admit to Driving Under Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Teens are more likely to drink when they are less heavily supervised, according to the survey.
- FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA: "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort netted 6 DUI arrests and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Over 25 Sully station officers were out in full force last Saturday with their "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort that netted 6 DWIs and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system!
Since 1978, Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.
Supreme Court Ruling About DUI Blood Tests Brings Up Virginia State Law
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that police must try to get a warrant before testing blood in a DUI case. A local attorney says he's not sure how this will affect Virginia because the state has its own law regarding DUI's.
Criminal Defense News
Pedestrian killed on median in Montgomery
A woman walking on the raised median of a busy road in Montgomery County was killed this week when a collision knocked a vehicle onto the curb, county police said. […]
Head of internal investigations resigning from Md. corrections department
The head of the unit that investigates inmates and employees in the Maryland corrections department announced Friday that he is resigning to take a job with the federal government, authorities […]
Carjacker who sought victims in parking lots in Montgomery County gets 60 years
Moments before Henry Sanders was sentenced for a multi-day carjacking rampage in Montgomery County, three victims stood up to tell a judge about the terror they had experienced — from […]
Trio suspected in more than 50 burglaries in Pr. George’s County
Prince George’s County police said they have arrested three men who committed more than 50 residential burglaries in Oxon Hill and Fort Washington area this year. The suspects were arrested […]
Four charged in killing were looking for money, police say
Four people charged with killing a man in Prince George’s County earlier this week were searching for money they thought was hidden on the victim’s property in Brandywine, but found […]
Four people arrested in Brandywine killing
Four young adults were charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the beating death of a man inside his Brandywine home Sunday, Prince George’s County police said. Officials said three men […]
TRAFFIC ALERT: 2013 Taste of Arlington Street Closures
The 2013 Taste of Arlington event will be held on Sunday, May 19, 2013. The following road closures will occur from midnight through 10:00 p.m. on May 19, 2013. […]