THIS SITE CONTAINS REAL CASE RESULTS. RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. PAST RESULTS CANNOT PREDICT OR GUARANTEE SIMILAR RESULTS FOR MS. MEDVIN'S FUTURE CASES.
Free Defense Consultation (703) 870-6868
We offer a free phone consultation with experienced Defense Attorney Marina Medvin for criminal charges in Alexandria, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, Manassas, Falls Church, or the Federal United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, for those who qualify.
Highest Rated Virginia Lawyer Based on Client Reviews on LawyerRatingz.com
Recent Case Wins
- Eluding Police & DUI .18 BAC in Arlington Virginia Results in 5 Days in Jail
- Reckless Driving in Virginia While Intoxicated or with Elevated Blood Alcohol Level (BAC) New 2013 Case Law
- Felony Possession with Intent to Distribute in Alexandria REDUCED to Possession of Marijuana & will be DISMISSED
- Federal DWI 2nd Probation Violation Results in NO JAIL Time in Alexandria VA
- Fairfax County Misdemeanor Domestic Assault Against a Family Member DROPPED at First Appearance
- Misdemeanor Shoplifting Charge in Arlington Virginia AMENDED to Unlawful Entry & will be DISMISSED
- Fairfax County Drunk in Public Misdemeanor Charge 5-1-1 DROPPED at First Appearance
Case Results by Topic:
- Arson / Malicious Burning
- Assault and Battery
- Case Wins
- Criminal Defense
- Destruction of Property / Vandalism
- Disorderly Conduct / Obscene Acts
- Drugs / Marijuana
- Drunk in Public / Public Intoxication
- DUI / DWI / Drunk Driving
- Eluding / Endangering Police
- False Pretense / Fraud / Forgery
- Firearms / Weapons / Hunting
- Fourth Amendment Search & Seizure
- Hit and Run
- Juvenile Defense
- Larceny / Shoplifting
- Malicious Wounding
- MEDVINLAW In The News
- Obstruction of Justice
- Probation Violation
- Reckless Driving / Speeding
- Resisting Arrest
- Sex Crimes / Indecent Exposure / Obscene Acts
- Suspended / Revoked License
- Traffic Infraction
- Virginia Law Articles
- White Collar
MEDVINLAW News Updates
Virginia man with a history of eluding police walked away from Fairfax County work release
Robert Falkner, who walked away from Fairfax County work release, was arrested Monday in New Jersey.
Colorado Lawmakers Set Taxes And Laws For Sale and Distribution of Marijuana
Other measures included in the package set limits on how much marijuana visitors can buy (a quarter of an ounce), as well as a limit on how many cannabis plants a private citizen can grow (six).
Cops: Woman Arrested For DUI Was Celebrating End Of Previous DUI
A suburban woman arrested for driving under the influence early Friday — whose blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit when tested at the police station — told police that she had been drinking to celebrate the fact that she would be getting her driver’s license back from a previous DU...
Arlington Virginia police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol
Arlington County police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol Saturday night after they breaking up a large party. Many of the teenagers were belligerent and uncooperative with police, cursing at them as they tried to ask questions, police said. Parents were called...
- DUI and Drug arrests are imminent for these underage kids
23% of Teens Admit to Driving Under Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Teens are more likely to drink when they are less heavily supervised, according to the survey.
- FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA: "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort netted 6 DUI arrests and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Over 25 Sully station officers were out in full force last Saturday with their "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort that netted 6 DWIs and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system!
Since 1978, Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.
Criminal Defense News
Man dies after police-involved shooting in Alexandria
Alexandria police were interviewing an Arlington County sheriff’s deputy early Wednesday about the shooting death of a man in Alexandria overnight. Few details about the incident were included in a […]
Virginia man with a history of eluding police walked away from Fairfax County work releasewww.washingtonpost.comRobert Falkner, who walked away from Fairfax County work release, was arrested Monday in New Jersey. […]
Attorney Glenn C. Lewis disbarred by Virginia for numerous violations
Glenn C. Lewis , once one of the Washington area’s highest-paid and most-respected divorce lawyers and a former president of the Virginia Bar Association, has been disbarred for dishonesty, […]
District woman pleads guilty to manslaughter and driving under influence in pedestrian death
A District woman pleaded guilty Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter and driving under the influence, charges stemming from an incident last month in which the woman’s car jumped a sidewalk, pinned […]
School bus injures jogger in Montgomery
A 42-year-old jogger was struck by a school bus and critically injured Tuesday in the North Potomac/Rockville area of Montgomery County, the police said. They said no children were […]
Fairfax Sheriff Stan Barry announces retirement
Fairfax County Sheriff Stan Barry said Tuesday that he will retire in July, ending a career of more than three decades with the office that runs the jail and provides […]
D.C. man sought in killing of ex-girlfriend in front of children arrested in Pennsylvania
Reynard Cook had been on the run from D.C. police for a year, eluding capture despite a $25,000 reward, his picture posted on the Internet and pleas for his arrest […]
Click It or Ticket Enforcement Underway in Arlington County
Arlington County motorists should always wear their seat belt, but those that refuse should be aware. The 2013 national Click It or Ticket seat belt enforcement mobilization runs from Monday, […]