THIS SITE CONTAINS REAL CASE RESULTS. RESULTS DEPEND ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. PAST RESULTS CANNOT PREDICT OR GUARANTEE SIMILAR RESULTS FOR MS. MEDVIN'S FUTURE CASES.
Free Defense Consultation (703) 870-6868
We offer a free phone consultation with experienced Defense Attorney Marina Medvin for criminal charges in Alexandria, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, Manassas, Falls Church, or the Federal United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, for those who qualify.
Highest Rated Virginia Lawyer Based on Client Reviews on LawyerRatingz.com
Recent Case Wins
- Eluding Police & DUI .18 BAC in Arlington Virginia Results in 5 Days in Jail
- Reckless Driving in Virginia While Intoxicated or with Elevated Blood Alcohol Level (BAC) New 2013 Case Law
- Felony Possession with Intent to Distribute in Alexandria REDUCED to Possession of Marijuana & will be DISMISSED
- Federal DWI 2nd Probation Violation Results in NO JAIL Time in Alexandria VA
- Fairfax County Misdemeanor Domestic Assault Against a Family Member DROPPED at First Appearance
- Misdemeanor Shoplifting Charge in Arlington Virginia AMENDED to Unlawful Entry & will be DISMISSED
- Fairfax County Drunk in Public Misdemeanor Charge 5-1-1 DROPPED at First Appearance
Case Results by Topic:
- Arson / Malicious Burning
- Assault and Battery
- Case Wins
- Criminal Defense
- Destruction of Property / Vandalism
- Disorderly Conduct / Obscene Acts
- Drugs / Marijuana
- Drunk in Public / Public Intoxication
- DUI / DWI / Drunk Driving
- Eluding / Endangering Police
- False Pretense / Fraud / Forgery
- Firearms / Weapons / Hunting
- Fourth Amendment Search & Seizure
- Hit and Run
- Juvenile Defense
- Larceny / Shoplifting
- Malicious Wounding
- MEDVINLAW In The News
- Obstruction of Justice
- Probation Violation
- Reckless Driving / Speeding
- Resisting Arrest
- Sex Crimes / Indecent Exposure / Obscene Acts
- Suspended / Revoked License
- Traffic Infraction
- Virginia Law Articles
- White Collar
MEDVINLAW News Updates
Virginia man with a history of eluding police walked away from Fairfax County work release
Robert Falkner, who walked away from Fairfax County work release, was arrested Monday in New Jersey.
Colorado Lawmakers Set Taxes And Laws For Sale and Distribution of Marijuana
Other measures included in the package set limits on how much marijuana visitors can buy (a quarter of an ounce), as well as a limit on how many cannabis plants a private citizen can grow (six).
Cops: Woman Arrested For DUI Was Celebrating End Of Previous DUI
A suburban woman arrested for driving under the influence early Friday — whose blood alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit when tested at the police station — told police that she had been drinking to celebrate the fact that she would be getting her driver’s license back from a previous DU...
Arlington Virginia police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol
Arlington County police charged 43 teenagers with underage possession and consumption of alcohol Saturday night after they breaking up a large party. Many of the teenagers were belligerent and uncooperative with police, cursing at them as they tried to ask questions, police said. Parents were called...
- DUI and Drug arrests are imminent for these underage kids
23% of Teens Admit to Driving Under Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Teens are more likely to drink when they are less heavily supervised, according to the survey.
- FAIRFAX COUNTY, VIRGINIA: "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort netted 6 DUI arrests and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Over 25 Sully station officers were out in full force last Saturday with their "Operation All Hands on Deck" effort that netted 6 DWIs and over 150 citations. The district experienced a 16% jump in DWI-related crashes from 2011 to 2012.
Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system!
Since 1978, Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.
Criminal Defense News
Car chased by Prince George’s police hits school bus in D.C.
A Mercedes that had been carjacked at gunpoint from District Heights on Thursday morning crashed head-on into a District school bus during a police pursuit from Prince George’s County into […]
Hyattsville man found dead at Anne Arundel County marina
A elderly Hyattsville man was found dead Wednesday evening at a marina in Anne Arundel County, authorities said. According to Maryland’s Natural Resources Police, 70-year-old William Eckert’s body was […]
Ex-swimming coach Rick Curl to be sentenced in child sex abuse case
Local ex-swimming coach Rick Curl, who once led one of the nation’s largest swim clubs and guided athletes to Olympic gold, will be sentenced Thursday afternoon for sexually abusing a […]
Motorcyclist dies in SE D.C. crash
A motorcyclist was killed Wednesday night in a crash that forced D.C. police to shut down parts of Interstate 295 in Southeast Washington, officials said. According to preliminary accounts, the […]
‘PBS NewsHour’ driver killed by off-duty deputy, police say
Julian Dawkins went to his aunt’s house in Alexandria on Tuesday night to celebrate: His cousin had just learned that she had made the Washington Mystics roster for this season. […]
Officer accused of threatening Michelle Obama says he was joking
A D.C. police officer accused of threatening Michelle Obama last summer maintains that he made a sarcastic quip while inadvertently displaying an image of a gun on his smartphone, his […]
Virginia man with a history of eluding police walked away from Fairfax County work releasewww.washingtonpost.comRobert Falkner, who walked away from Fairfax County work release, was arrested Monday in New Jersey. […]
Click It or Ticket Enforcement Underway in Arlington County
Arlington County motorists should always wear their seat belt, but those that refuse should be aware. The 2013 national Click It or Ticket seat belt enforcement mobilization runs from Monday, […]